DHC Beauty Supplement Review

Hello peeps!
School Holiday are about to over D:
Are you ready for school?
Definitely not for me D:
I don't want to start my new school life with uneven skin complexion or even sun burn marks on my skin.
My skin has been really bad after I came back from a trip.
Sun burn , Blemishes , Mosquitoes bite and so on....
But school is going to reopen within 2 weeks! What can I do?!
External care is obviously not enough and it also take time to let my skin recover back to the usual in the short time.
So, I bought some beauty supplement to boots up myself! 
Hope that my skin condition can get better quicker! 



This is the brand :D
Brand Description
With a legacy of over 20 years in Japan creating high-quality products based on the natural benefits of olive oil, DHC is here to help you achieve more radiant skin. They use effective ingredients that are tested and true, without adding unneccessary coloring agents or irritating fragrances. Their line achieves an ideal balance that can bring harmony to any skin type. Trust DHC, the No. 1 direct mail skincare company in Japan, for more beautiful skin.




DHC Beauty Supplement 
These are the beauty supplement that I have bought.
Vitamin B ,Vitamin C,Vitamin E and Collagen 





Vitamin C  is not only good for health but also the key to keeps our skin bright and radiant.

DHC Vitamin C



                                     

Benefit:
Vitamin C promotes a healthy immune system and is essential to the body for collagen production, which helps you maintain healthy teeth, bones, and joints.

How to use:
Take 2 capsules per day
After breakfast and dinner

Contains:
Vitamin C
Vitamin B2
Gelatin , Caramel , Titanium Oxide ( Casing)

My opinion :  
I doesn't really like the way how they packed the tablets , you have to double check whether the opener is close properly after taking it. 






Vitamin E  will helps to cleanse and detoxifying our body from eating those junky and oily food.
DHC Vitamin E




Benefit:
Vitamin E improves circulation, is necessary in the repair of tissue, promotes normal blood clotting and healing, and can reduce scarring, too.
It also helps prevent anemia, maintains healthy nerves and muscles, and promotes healthy skin and hair.

How to use:
Take 1 capsule per day
After breakfast or dinner

Contains:
Vitamin E
Gelatin,Glycerin(Casing)

My opinion:
Its made with 100% natural herb ingredients, suitable for people who tends to get allergy :)






Vitamin B contain carbohydrate to provide energy and reduce tiredness.
DHC Vitamin B



Benefit: 
To promote growth, maintain good skin and digesting system.
An important nutrient to enhance physical strength, and reduce tiredness.
Good for those who having late night oftenly, or uneven diet.


How to use:
Take 1 capsule per day
After Breakfast 

Contains:
Niacin
Folic Acid
Vitamin B12
Pantothenic Acid
Vitamin B1
Vitamin B2
Vitamin B6
Inositol
Stabilizers (crystalline cellulose, glycerin ester, silica)
Casing (Gelatin, colorings: caramel, titanium oxide)

My opinion: 
I am that kind of people who tends to get tired and sleepy easily because the lack of sleeps.So, this Vitamin B is my energy sources! hehe! 




Lastly, this is the Collagen tablets I bought for my Mom :)

DHC Collagen





Benefit:
Maintain skin firmness. It works like a spring and give your complexion the “bounciness” that we always wanted, keep our skin looking youthful and fresh.

How to use:
Take 6 tablets per day
After meal

Contains:
Fish collagen
Vitamin B1 
Vitamin B2
Stabilizers (crystalline cellulose, glycerin ester, silica)
Casing (Gelatin, colorings: caramel, titanium oxide)



Thank you for reading :)


                     


12 comments:

  1. Where did you buy them from? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from blog shop :)
      http://www.niyigallery.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=11
      Thank you for reading =D

      Delete
  2. wow I don't know that there's available product like this, usually I just take care of my skin from outside and having a good healthy diet from the inside ._. never try to take any suplement / nutrition tablet~

    www.iqbalssi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review !!
    I am going to buy these vitamins but I'm wondering if I have to take all of the vitamins together or just 1 per a day ?! Like do I have to eat 1 pill of vitamin c only or 1 pill of vitamin c and e in one day ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did they work for your skin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. One brand of supplements I do react very well to is that of Japanese brand DHC. They make a huge, and I mean HUGE selection of supplements and vitamins. Thank you for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. glucosamine chondroitin msm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you could also make a review of their DHC Multivitamins. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, where can i purchase forskolin

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is ok to take vitamin c if have akidney failure?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is it safe to take dhc collagen while pregnant?

    ReplyDelete